At The Law Office of Myriam Jaïdi, organizations and professionals from all fields find skilled and responsive representation on the full range of immigration issues relating to temporary work visas (E-1/E-2, H-1, L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, P), exchange/training visas (H-3, J-1), options for student work authorization, and temporary business visits (B-1). The firm also assists employers with immigration compliance and enforcement issues such as FDNS site visits and I-9 compliance.
Employers, employees, and individuals working with the firm on immigrant visa (aka, “green card”) options benefit from the firm’s extensive experience developing strategies for tackling the complexities of the full spectrum of employment-based green card paths including the following and more:
- Labor certification for Professionals, Skilled & Unskilled workers (EB-2 & EB-3)
- Individuals of Extraordinary Ability (EB-1)
- Outstanding Professors & Researchers (EB-1)
- Investors (EB-5)
- Transferring Managers & Executives (EB-1)
- National Interest Waivers (EB-2)
The Law Office of Myriam Jaïdi understands how important it is to enable loved ones to join and remain with family members in the United States, whether for a short visit or on a permanent basis. Families and individuals benefit from the firm’s expertise in family immigration matters, issues impacting a family member’s ability to be admitted such as a criminal arrest or conviction, and those unfortunate situations where a relationship breaks down and a foreign spouse, parent, or child needs assistance to stay in the United States.
The firm can help you with the following and more:
- Sponsoring a family member for a green card
- Fiancé Visas
- Waivers (I-601, I-601A, and more)
- I-751, Joint & Waiver based cases
- Battered Spouse cases (VAWA)
Individuals find a wealth of important services and assistance at The Law Office of Myriam Jaïdi. Regardless of your background, the questions you may have, or particular problem you may face, you will find compassionate and highly skilled representation in crafting solutions. The firm can assist you with:
- Business immigration matters
- Change/extension of status
- Crime victim status (U visa)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Defending you in removal proceedings
- Consular issues
- Green cards through family, employment, asylum, and more
The firm also offers extensive experience in analyzing how a criminal issue may impact your status and exploring your options.